This website is about my experiences and life in Spain. It includes photos of where to go and what to do. If you like cycling and walking come here. The people, cities & villages are friendly and welcoming and the food is different and tasty. The roads are some of the best in Europe and the panoramic views from the mountains are really something to see. It is easy to travel by motorcycle, car or public transport with some of the fastest trains in the world and the quietest motorways in Europe with many interesting routes and heritage to explore.
To help people in this area I publish details below of some of the products that I buy and use daily in my life in Spain.
One of my hobbies is exploring the area of Spain in which I live on my Harley Davidson motorcycle. I am the director of the FreeSpirits local Harley riders group.
Latest blog posts
- I have posted about Instagram before but they are getting worse, whether its AI or human control they are out of control!!! This is Vanessa Pur, she woke up on …Read More »
- So here we go again with Instagram, I have been locked out of my account for a total of three days now. I have two accounts with over 8500 followers, …Read More »
- This is my latest piece of kit I have purchased for my YouTube project. You know what the say, without the tools you cant do the job. Well I bought …Read More »
- This post is all about Instagram and the trouble with trying to get in touch with them. Have you ever tried getting in touch with Instagram, through their app, by …Read More »
- I now have a YouTube channel, Barry Haylor All About Spain This is all about Spain, the people, restaurants, the area I live in, on the Northern Costa Blanca. Videos …Read More »
- Part 1 ‘All about Spain’, well I have been asked to explain a few things about living in Spain. How difficult is it to move to Spain, what are the …Read More »
- This is another part of what you need if you are recording on a mobile. This is the correct connection and will make sure your Rode microphone works well …Read More »
- I have now launched my YouTube channel, the channel is the same as my Instagram page, All About Spain. Basically you will see videos of the Marina Alta on …Read More »
- I visited The Central Market, known as the Mercado Central Valencia on the 16th April 2019. This was my first visit to the Central Market and I was blown away …Read More »
Acer K242HL – 24 “LED Monitor (1080p, 5ms, VGA, DVI, HDCP, integrated power supply, VESA support), blackI bought this as I was only using a small laptop, its ideal for working on, I edit my videos and the bigger screen makes life a lot easier. Its …Read More »