This website is about my experiences and life in Spain. It includes photos of where to go and what to do. If you like cycling and walking come here. The people, cities & villages are friendly and welcoming and the food is different and tasty. The roads are some of the best in Europe and the panoramic views from the mountains are really something to see. It is easy to travel by motorcycle, car or public transport with some of the fastest trains in the world and the quietest motorways in Europe with many interesting routes and heritage to explore.
To help people in this area I publish details below of some of the products that I buy and use daily in my life in Spain.
One of my hobbies is exploring the area of Spain in which I live on my Harley Davidson motorcycle. I am the director of the FreeSpirits local Harley riders group.
Latest blog posts
- OK so to finish off my iPhone 7 videoing and photos, I have now have the M-series 62mm Filter mount from Moment. To go with this, my Moment 62mm CPL …Read More »
- OK so if any of my followers on Instagram or my subscribers on YouTube want to order anything on Amazon, please use my link as I get a small commission …Read More »
- https://www.shopmoment.com/shop?ref=barryhaylor&program_id=moment-referral-program&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=ambassador&utm_campaign=ambassadors&utm_content=barryhaylor So this is the wide angle lens for mobile for my iPhone 7 This is the 18mm wide angle lens from Moment, cinema quality glass, the width of the …Read More »
- INSTAGRAM, what a pain in the backside they are. I have three accounts running and one for a year now, I have had problems with my main account for at …Read More »
- The Canon 800d is an excellent tool for blogging or just taking photos https://amzn.to/2G0fsHL With a set of versatile features in an elegant and portable body, the Canon EOS 800D …Read More »