This website is about my experiences and life in Spain. It includes photos of where to go and what to do. If you like cycling and walking come here. The people, cities & villages are friendly and welcoming and the food is different and tasty. The roads are some of the best in Europe and the panoramic views from the mountains are really something to see. It is easy to travel by motorcycle, car or public transport with some of the fastest trains in the world and the quietest motorways in Europe with many interesting routes and heritage to explore.
To help people in this area I publish details below of some of the products that I buy and use daily in my life in Spain.
Latest blog posts
- OK so if any of my followers on Instagram or …Read More »
- INSTAGRAM, what a pain in the backside they are. I …Read More »
- The Canon 800d is an excellent tool for blogging or …Read More »
- This is an affiliate link to https://amzn.to/2QXx5OI Costa-Blanca-Travel-Guide …Read More »
- Once again I am writing about Instagram. Are they trying …Read More »